Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Why?

I feel as though I've witnessed the end,
Reached a high,
hit a wall,
and now it ends.

Why?

You were so strong,
you made me strong.

We were climbing together,
we were reaching the top,

But you wanted to fall,
It's the same pattern,

Isn't it!

You lifted me up,
No one else knew like you did,
No one else believed in me like you did!

Anger stirs through me,
Disappointment hangs in my eyes.

Why did you have to let go?

Why?

It's the end of your greatest era,
I may never know why
With your infamous wall.

I could scream, beg and argue,
I have learnt by now ,
That won't move a wall.

But know that,
although it saddens me, deeply,
I will stand by you

not in front of you, 
I have nothing to prove in that way,

not behind you, 
We both know that is not right,

Beside you,
Through sick and sin.

You are my friend.


1 comment:

  1. I loved that line "Through sick and sin"!
    Hope things are going well.
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete