Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Same Under the Sun's eyes...

Isn't it funny,

We divide,
separate,
define,
class,
distance,
ourselves from each other,

Yet,


No matter how we're defined, or separated
by time and distance,

We all live under the same sun,

It rises, and it sets.

We all see it.

We all watch the very same sun,
The very same stars and moon!

You could be thousands of miles away,

And yet I know that what my eyes look upon now,
You will soon receive the same wondrous sight.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous23 July, 2010

    Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this, so very true!

    I love working with Photoshop too, and that is how I can get my animated gifs! They take some time doing, but I love the effect! Magic!
    Big hugs, sweetie. I hope that everything is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete