Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

get crackin' with the Q's!!

Right,
as you may have noticed I've been horribly slack with my posts lately,
this is due to a combination of things, the two major things is that 1. I am back to study, but most of all 2. I have nothing to write about!! :'(

So this is my idea....

I want you all to ask me one, or as many, questions as you like!
On anything,
my likes/dislikes, interests, facts I know about, opinions, stories, experiences, suggestions for, WHATEVER!!

Anything you've pondered on about me or things in life, I want to write about!!!

So go ahead and ask, nothing is too stupid, weird, boring or simple! :)

Give it a go, could be fun :)


Fact number 1.
This is NOT a real tattoo on me... I like to photoshop :P
But I would like a tattoo, of a phoenix and a wolf. I think I posted something about the significance of wolves. to me and how they represent me as a person. The phoenix is for the strength in me.


So, ask away!!! :) 


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous22 July, 2010

    Hey Hun!! Can you tell me a story about an ex boyfriend... just any story...about any ex boyfriend or friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lacking in commenting too, but I've had some personal issues to sort out.....but, not to worry, I'm still here!
    O.K., I'd like to know your favourite "adventure" that you have had over the Summer!
    (Make it good and juicy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23 July, 2010

    Hey! Good to see a post!

    My question...

    Favorite band
    favorite CD
    favorite concert

    I know it is 3 but they are all kind of related...

    ReplyDelete