Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Men of the world: SHARE!!!

So I've been talking to a friend of late,
Our queries are, as you might guess, about boys! Guys! Men! Males!
Whatever you want to call them....

I think it's due time that we get some answers!!
Not expecting to, but it would be great if we did!! For the sake of female sanity, spare your wisdom and guidance!

haha!

1. If a guy talks to you one day, and doesn't the next, is he interested?

2. If a guy is shy, does that stop him from showing that he likes you?

3. How does a shy guy show he likes you?

4. Is it possible, girls, that he isn't shy, he just doesn't like you? (Ever seen that movie "He's just not that into you" ?!!)

5.  Do you always go for looks over personality?! Does someone that is delicately pretty hold higher interest than someone who can talk and laugh with you?


Please, pass this on, let's see if we can get an array of insight!!! hahaha...


Study has started back today, and I am bored, once again :-P

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous13 July, 2010

    hah This is interesting. I saw the movie.
    Anyway. If a guy talks to you, that doesn't mean he is interested. That's the mistake most girls make. Sometimes, we fall too easily.
    You know, the first move Brenton made was in January. He sent a message "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?". I replied "Thanks. You look good too"..The stupid boy didn't reply till March. It took him 2 freaking months, and there I was thinking I must have said something wrong. I must admit. I fell for him too easily. haha
    BUT, at the same time, falling easily is helpful. Like my case. haha.



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post on something along these lines a while ago about men. Why are they so fickle? Usually they will get on of their friends to chat to one of your friends to see if you are interested in the guy in question! Why do they make things so hard for themselves? Sometimes I think that it is O.K. for the girl to make the first move...it would cut out all of this he said, she said stuff! LOL!
    Hy, I've not heard from you for a while....everything going O.K.?
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete