Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

It only happens once!!

When I throw away the need for plans,
When I just appreciate what's around me,
Instead of what's not,

When I don't worry about the end of the year,
And what may or may not come,

When I accept that things might not go as hoped,
This is when life rewards me!

Honestly!

So many times I've tried to make things go right,

But when you accept that life is happening this way
For a reason,

It all seems to fall in place perfectly!

Better than planned, Because, well,
It's real, now, happening.

Instead of living life in your mind,
being hung up about what should be,

Look around, accept, and love!

LIVE in each moment of your life!!!
It only happens once   ;-)


hehehe, a pic I had to add text to for a subject at uni :) Makes me smile!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That is like my cats when we have the odd really hot day!
    Loved this, talk to you soon.
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete