Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where I Live...

Ok, so a beautiful friend in Sydney has always wondered why I am so relaxed and a laid back person that doesn't get caught up in the B.S. of life...
After years of asking when she is going to come visit my home town, she finally made the trip down...
She saw the water, and said, "This is why you are the person you are"...

I had never really thought about it before that, but the water has always been my calming medium... I come down to this place when I feel stressed, or lonely, or just when I need to feel like I am the only person in this world....






Where do you go to escape the world, or get closer to it? :)

2 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful! Being a Cancerian I am always drawn to water too! I have some relations in Victoria, and I have always wanted to see the Swan River!
    Where I live, we have a stream to the North, and a river to the South, so we are surrounded (almost) by water! I love the stones that get washed up and glass that has been smoothed over hundreds of years of being in the water.
    I love sunsets over the water! They are so calming and relaxing!
    Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been to the Swan River when I was younger, from what I remember it was big! haha, but that could be because I was small :-/ lol

    If ever I move somewhere it has to be near water! I lived in Western Sydney for three years doing my bachelors, no water nearby :( Thank goodness I still came back down to the coast each weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete