Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't Judge me 'cos I'm AWESOME!

After breaking up from a long term relationship, feeling rather down about my self image and self worth, I went through a stage of wondering why can't I find someone that will tell me that I'm BEAUTIFUL, or a NICE person, or that I am the one who MATTERS to them....


SMACK!


Realisation hit me in the face, "If no one else will tell you Sarah, tell yourself! And don't just say it, BELIEVE it!!!" 


So for the last six months I have been on a journey to not only rediscover the person I am, (Who is quite great by the way!) But to also give myself the ego boosts I deserve! 


It's not at all obnoxious or "uppity" to say how great of a person you are, if it's the truth! 


If you know that you're a good person, that you and Karma are on good terms, then why not tell yourself so!
 and while you're there, tell others, most likely they'll agree!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself! We are all beautiful...and what goes around, comes around!
    If he ended the relationship, then it's his loss so don't beat yourself up about it. Someone else will come along soon!
    Keep your chin up, and enjoy the freedom that you have while you still have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you are beautiful Sarah and loyal and kind and forgiving and understanding and bloody funny. I am so happy that you decided to love yourself first. You go girl.
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers lovely ladies!!
    I could've sworn I responded to this post last night, about 3am... although, intoxication can lead you to believe a lot of things!! eg. Beer goggles!!
    hahahaha....
    XD

    ReplyDelete