Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello rain, We've met before!?

I know that rain can get a bit much when it's day after day, but as my motto goes, Life as a sunset, you've got to find the beautiful things within the everyday...


I took two steps outside my door and found a spider burying itself in a web from a chair to the pylon, it was gorgeous, the way the water droplets captured the light... I just had to get my camera out and see if  I could do it justice!


What do you think?
What do you like about the rain?










3 comments:

  1. WOW! I just loved these photos! I love the raindrop splash. That must have taken some patience to catch it just at very second! I also love spider-webs, with rain or frost, sparkling in the sunshine. They really are Nature at her best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain! You captured the weight of the water being held by the teeny tiny little spider web, quite the miracle when you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thankyou so much guys!! Yes it took quite a few shots!! All I can say is thank goodness for digital !!!
    :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete