Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Hands



What has been making me happy of late?

Well, I would have to say, these gloves!

I have started Mixed Martial Arts Training, (MMA), whenever I put these gloves on, everything else disappears and it's just me and the bag, or the pads, or person in front of me.
There's really no feeling like throwing the hardest straight punch you have and feeling the power you have within your own body!
Knowing what my body is capable of, and still more to come, is such a confident feeling, I feel strong within myself physically, mentally and emotionally....

If you're on the south coast of NSW, look up DigMartialArts on facebook, or Team Dig page....

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I recently found your site, and I love your photos! I'm doing that "365 Day Challenge", that's taking a photo everyday for a year! I'm not that good, but I like taking photos! I like texture and shapes, but my biggest passion is our 9th century Church! I just love it, but basically, I just go around taking photos of whatever I find interesting....and hoping that I can make it through a full year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog:) if you get the time please check out mine @ http://amberdee19.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!! :D
    Thanks so much for commenting :)
    I love photography, and have only recently gotten into it, long story!
    But I love playing with the light and different angles :)
    Wow, I'm so happy :)

    ReplyDelete