Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let the Blogging Begin!

Well, Hello there!!

I am new at this and have just been introduced to the world of blogging!
Not too sure on what to add or talk about, but hey if there are suggestion or ideas, swing 'em this way!
No doubt I will add some ramblings of what I believe in, photo's, and my idea of the world!!
I am at a stage in my life where I am getting my feet back on the ground, learning who I am and trying to stick with it!

I find that it is very easy to lose ourselves, we become swayed by influences that lead us to forget what we believe in and stand for in life....
Well, any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! :D

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I think your photos are amazing! You have such a keen eye for light and colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely!!
    Trying to get better at it :)
    Time will tell!!

    ReplyDelete