Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Facebook knows me... Too well....


Ok, so I'm a sucker for Facebook quizzes, but this one is so precise about the person I am, I thought this would be a great addition for you to get to know me :D 

Compassionate, Emotional & Protective
Deeply intuitive and sentimental, you can be one of the most challenging people to get to know. Emotion runs strong for you, and when it comes to family and home, nothing is more important. 
Sympathetic and empathetic, you are greatly attuned to those around you. Devotion is the keyword for you, making you a wonderfully sensitive person to be around. 
Favorable Colors: White, Silver 
Key Body Part: Stomach, Breasts 
Lucky Gem: Pearls 
Strengths: Compassion, emotional sensitivity, fiercely protective of loved ones, tenacity. 
Weaknesses: Manipulative, indirect conflict, clinging to the past, insecure, packrat. 
Charismatic marks: Medium build, round face, prominent breasts, a tendency to take charge. 
Likes: Relaxing near or in water, art, home-based hobbies, a good meal with friends, helping loved ones. 
Dislikes: Strangers, revealing of personal life, any criticism of Mom. 
Best environment: You will always be most comfortable at home, close to family, familiar things, and dear friends.


In regards to who I am as a person, this hold some of the dearest values to me

2 comments:

  1. I would say that you are a Cancerian, or you do have a lot of Cancer traits in you. But Rubies is the birth-stone of Cancer.
    I identify with most of those things on your list, and I am Cancer, but my favourite colour is black...or I should probably say that I wear a lot of black clothing!
    I love these quizzes! But please don't ask me to write out huge long lists about myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am cancerian!! :D Is it that obvious! lol... Yeah not too sure about the pearls, they represent the wrong thing for me, but hey they are a water based element so perhaps that's why!
    I must say black is always in for me, and purple as a high light :)

    ReplyDelete