Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

52 Week Challenge, weeks 1-4





Ok,
So I am stealing this idea from the first blog I have ever read, which was about an hour ago!Chantelle (fat mum slim), is taking on a challenge to take one picture each week for 52 weeks..
I have decided to something of the same, except I will be doing self portraits....
The reason I have decided this, is well, for the confidence!! When I bought my camera, and was taking photo's I thought, "Great! I get to take the photos, which means I don't have to be in them!"
But now, after a few months of self loathing and destruction, I have been piecing myself back together, this is a year for me! I declare 2010, a year of ME!!
I have been doing all the things that make me feel good about myself, losing weight, getting fit, staying away from negativity, taking photos...
So why not document the journey!! :D
Well, I am going to go find some photo's that are dated from each week of the year so far instead of catching up, I'll stay true to the challenge and find the pics, Wish me luck!! :D

Ok, so I never said the pics would be pretty! or perfect! But this is how I want it, just a documented picture of what was going on in my life at that particular time!

Week 1 is the bottom one, With the aviators and cruiser being the latest, So far....
And no, that is not my tat, i like to photoshop :)


2 comments:

  1. I was going to say... FREAKING AMAZING TAT but u just answered that one for me. Are they ur designs but?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love to say yes, but no :( The dragon is from a set I downloaded for photo shop, and the bird was a picture I found and edited....
    One day tho, one day :D

    ReplyDelete