Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Spontaneous adventure!

I went on a spontaneous adventure the other day with my friend who I have known for 20 years now!! which is like, 95% of my life!!

We went out to the haunted lighthouse that sits at the point of the bay we live in, and oh it was gorgeous!! Definitely going back!


There were signs like this everywhere and along the trail!... Feel secure much?!



This is the old light house, in ruins... Just about anyone that looked after the lighthouse, including their family died, a lot of the cases in my opinion was due to severe stupidity (such as pushing bolders off the cliff, and happen to lose your footing! der!!) 


This is the view of the lighthouse as you walk up the trail, I love the crunchy sound my feet make on the path :)



This is the view from the lighthouse, on the second cliff back is another lighthouse that I have photos of on here somewhere too I'm pretty sure... I love the ocean!


A bit of a drive down the road and we are right where the waves crash against the rocks, dangerous but soo cool!!


I love capturing things in mid action!


I almost stepped on this crab! I don't blame it for trying to attack me with its one claw!!




This was along the trail to get to the waves, soo calming :)

I have more photos that I've edited and posted on my photography website for sale, have a squiz, not to buy of course, I just really like the pics :)

I don't usually do the whole touristy site seeing thing, but so glad I did!!! 




4 comments:

  1. I love your pics and my fav is the crab but I love nature photography. I posted some pics up on my creative blog. I love it when you get that perfect shot. It's funny, I often see the world in photographs, like this inter camera clicking away and it's really frustrating when I don't have my camera with me. Anyway, love the pics.
    Sarah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :)

    I will check out your blog soon again!
    The ones on my site are a bit better,
    I know what you mean about always needing a camera with you, I usually have a small one in my bag all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you think that sometimes it's good just to be spontaneous? Sometimes the best things happen in the blink of an eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous27 June, 2010

    Oh man, you are brave!
    Just reading about this scares me a little. Well, I'm a chicken! lol
    Have a lovely weekend.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete