Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I didn't see his gaze...

I'm a nice girl.
I'm a strong woman.

I trust,
Maybe too much for my own good.

I will believe your words,
You can steal my kiss.

It's all nice,
Until he comes along.

It could've worked,
It could've been nice.

But you had to steal my kiss,
And let him see.

While staring into your gaze,
I didn't see his.

He stared from across the room,
But I couldn't see.

It's too late.

So to him I say,
I'm sorry you saw,

I'm sorry I didn't.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24 June, 2010

    Awww, you have described this so well. It's very easy to picture.
    Beautifully written.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so moving. We all let moments like this pass and realise later that we should have held onto it.

    ReplyDelete