Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bit of everything!! Including shameless plug :P

Hi guys!!

Sorry it's been so long!! :(

I've had a crazy week! Non-stop and just haven't had a clear enough mind to write! *Sigh*

Anyway, what have I been upto you ask?

Well, I went on my trip to QLD, wiped boogers, changed nappies, and played chasey's! It was awesome! I'd give up a night out to do that any day :D

I've finally launched my website for photography!! You can check it out on www.perkphotography.webs.com
And I also have a fan page on facebook called Perk Photography

I have also been trying to organise buying another car bombs are great, but it's time to move on!! lol

Anywhoo,
I will be back shortly to post some more :D

This is a picture I took on my trip, on Magnetic Island, oh em gee!!! It is amazing there!! I know where I want to move!
It's like this small Island that is so cruisey and laid back filled with lil beach shacks, yes it costs a fortune and is riddled with tourists, but oh, sooo awesome!

See you soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14 June, 2010

    Sweetie, I like your website. It's beautiful. I'll be your fan soon:)
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    All my love.



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete