Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Inspirational 'Funk' !!

Hello lovely people!!

Ok so, I've never really knew what 'In a funk' meant until I watched the episode of Glee (Yes, I watch Glee, give me a break! I'm a performer remember!!)
I don't get why the American term describes being in a rut, when the term for music is so fun and boppy!

Anyway! moving on... I have been in a little bit of an 'inspirational funk' lately in regards to writing on this blog...

Not sure why, I have just lost what to write about, and  what you'll be interested in! lol

There's been less poems, mainly because I'm avoiding the drama around me!, haha, and also I'm rather content with life these days!

It's my birthday soon, urgh... I'm going to start denying my age when I go out, or just cleverly omit it from the conversation! I go to a place where the newby 18 year olds like to adventure, urgh.... don't judge, this town is small, and no where else to go!

Also, my friend is going to Europe, by herself, the day before my B'day :(
I am so upset, more that I was meant to go to her farewell, but family are coming down to see me... I hope I get to see her before she leaves, I'm going to miss her so much!

Aww, I am listening to the Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack for the first time, 'Kissing you' Des'ree
Oh, my heart aches when I listen to this song.... I love it so much!

I believe in love so much, a perfect love, that I'm scared I'll never experience anything quite like it....

Well, that's enough of me for now!!

Hope I haven't bored you too much ;)

4 comments:

  1. This post is not at all boring, starting with the opposite meanings of the word "funk." I never thought about that, but it really is kind of funky. Beautiful photo. Beautiful music. Keep hope for everylasting love.
    Happy almost birthday,
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are never boring, and your photos are just fantastic!
    Hey, it's my birthday on July 4th too, so it's almost my birthday!

    Happy almost Birthday to you! (Singing in my best Australian accent!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Oh how I would love to hear that!! hehe

    I'm on the 6th!

    Happy almost b'day to you tooo!!! (In my best pommy accent :P )

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30 June, 2010

    Did you just say you bored us? This post was exciting!
    Happy birthday in advance!
    I'm happy that you are content with life.
    I believe in perfect love too. Maybe that's why I'm so scared of love.
    Have a great day, dear.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete