Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Today is not a day of sense....

Some one liners I haven't been able to make anything more from,
But they keep running through my head,
So maybe I should just say them all and they won't bug me anymore....


Loving you is like holding onto a rag doll
falling apart at the seams.

Grasping so tight to air
That isn't mine to hold.

I need a different place, with
different faces, or
An old face
In a new place.

I can't deal with drama so well these days.
I feel like I'm being a horrible friend of late.

I could've sworn I finished High School.....

Most of the lines aren't related, though some are.
Today is not a day of sense, is all I can say...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous15 May, 2010

    The lines are perfect.
    Everyone can make sense out of anything, and this definitely makes a lot of sense.
    I feel as if we all need a vacation to where nobody can ever figure out who we are.
    Continue to stay strong.
    I like you.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lines!
    Very "Alice in Wonderland-ish"

    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you guys are beautiful,
    thankyou :)
    Feeling much more in control today! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Alice, and I'm glad I did.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete