Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Award!

And perfect timing, as it gives me a break from study! :D

Thank you Alice In Wonderland for this awesome award!! x

So I had to either,
a) Post a video or pic of me playing an instrument, 
Well there is already one here somewhere of me playing guitar.

b) A picture of a pet

c) A very long post about my favourite book.
Well, I avoid writing massive amounts of words like the plague, unless I have to for an assignment :S

So guess which one I chose!

This is Rocky,
and this is Mia


They drive me nuts a lot of the time!! I still have a soft spot for them though, don't tell anyone!


1 comment:

  1. AWWW, They are so cute! I'm looking for another dog at the moment after loosing my old collie to a tumour on his spine last year.

    ReplyDelete