Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I finally did it!

Helloooo my lovely people!!

Sorry it has been a few days since I've written to you all,
I have been working up the courage to start up my little 'business' (For lack of a better term!)
I have started up a little photography service!
I even spent the day developing a website! D:

It's possible that it may fall flat on its ass and I will get hardly any business, but hey, it's worth a try!!

I have actually booked my first gig! It's for a friends niece's first birthday, I was so worried about how much to charge! :S I must get more confident within myself, that's for sure!

Well, this is the site, I'm still working on it and adding more images,
www.perkphotography.webs.com

Let me know what you think!!

I might not be able to post much in the next week  as I'm going to Queensland to see my beautiful little niece and nephew for their second birthday!! :D can't wait!!!

This is a pic I took of my sister.

4 comments:

  1. You go for it girl! That photo of your sister is very good, she looks a lot like you!
    All the best!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks luv!
    It's been up for a whole three hours, and I've already been asked for a quote for a school formal!!! D:
    how exciting!!

    Hahah, yeah we get that a lot!! We don't see it tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26 May, 2010

    Yay!!! That's wonderful!!!
    I'm so excited for you!
    Your pictures are amazing!
    I hope you go places!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete