Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Giving out my first award! :D

So,
I have decided to make an award!
I wanted to get to know you a bit more,
or just be amused,
either way, I'm set.

Here are your options! (Be adventurous, it's not about embarrassment, just fun!)

1. Set up your camera on self timer (3 or 5 secs will be fine), hit the button and RUN in front of the camera view and try and get as far as you can before the shot is taken! Post it!! I'm sure your behind isn't as bad as you think! haha

2. In a conversation with someone work in the word "Woof" randomly, see how many times you can say it (With a straight face helps)... Post your score, and share their reaction!! example "Hey, woof you pass me the salt please?"... "I'll pick woof up in ten minutes, see you then!"

3. Before you go to hand something to someone, raise it to your nose for a second (As though you're sniffing it), and then hand it over casually as though nothing happened. The more mundane the object, the better the reaction you'll get! Such as a cd, money, phone..... Record the facial expression you receive in detail!! It's hilarious, trust me!

4. List 5 jokes that actually made you laugh out loud! REAL LOL's!! 

5. Find a location, anywhere, room, backyard, bathroom, holding your camera spin around in a circle, press the shutter randomly, tell us all about what's in the picture (whatever it is!!!)! Doesn't matter if it's blurry, you'll clear things up! ;-)


Hehehe, can't wait for the results, remember, it's all for a bit of fun, give it a whack, you never know!
Don't worry, you're still cool ;-)

Here are the lucky people!!!

John !

Christiejolu !

Alice !

Tywo !

Then pass it on to whoever you want to do this too and see how you'll be amused! :-) Here's your award! YES! It's my shoes!! hahahaa

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I'll certainly be trying some of these out! LOL!!!!
    Thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18 May, 2010

    What a fun award!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!! I was laughing just reading what we had to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18 May, 2010

    Thank you! thank you!!!
    I'm so happy!
    You are such a lovely human!

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete