Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I had a dream..!!

So last night I had a dream that I had found not one, but TWO four leaf clovers!
One thing that stood out was that the stem on one was longer than the other.

So I went out to my yard trying my luck!


No such luck....

But, being a believer of dreams and how they help to define for us what's going on in our life, or within our soul, I had a quick look of what the significance of a four leaf clover was....

This is what I found-
So the number four represents


Wholeness; the completely integrated human psyche.

wholeness; according to Jung there are four functions of consciousness; thinking, feeling, intuitiveness and sensation. The goal is to incorporate all into your waking life (you will always be inclined to one function as your lead). There are also the four corners of the earth

Four in a dream is a positive symbol. The four represents immense inner strength, energy, vitality and a great love for and connection with nature. Four analyses and organizes, the four is where the change in the human personality takes place.

The four leaf clover:

A four leaf clover symbolizes a complete, balanced self, contentment about your life. You have successfully come to a resolution of some problem. A three leaf clover represents past, present, and future.

I can't say how much this surprised me!
I have been working on becoming the person I always knew I was. I got lost for a while, and was given a second chance to be ME, and no one else.
It's what I keep in mind everyday and try to practice. I really do mean it whenever I write

 "Stay True, Keep Strong"

I am becoming content with who I am as a person, I feel strong with who I am. I have resolved some things in my life, some doubts, some people and some circumstances that made me question what the hell I'm doing!
I didn't think I had yet fully accomplished what I set out to do, but I do believe I am at a better balance within myself.
I fully believe in Karma, and a conversation with someone who was a part of the circumstance I had the other day, has helped me to feel that I can actually be strong enough, get the respect I deserve and move on!

Karma and I are now at evens again. I've paid my dues, suffered my consequences for the things I've done. And I am now ready to only be true, to myself and others!!



5 comments:

  1. I have two four-leaved clovers! One I got from my sister and one that I just found myself. But, I was reading a book that said four-leaves are for protection and the much rarer five-leaves are lucky!
    I just keep mine because, hopefully, they will be lucky!
    I don't dream often, but I was dreaming of the number 4 last night! Strange!
    I do believe in Karma though, and what goes around, comes around.
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12 May, 2010

    Wow! I am a total believer in Karma! Lets just say I paid for past...decisions myself. But I thing my life is finally leveling out. I dream a lot. I think you are right that dreams are so we can see what is going on in our souls! I know a lot of times I dream of things that are going on in my head.

    Thanks for stopping by! I too will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12 May, 2010

    Sugar pie.(I don't know why I just called you that. It's kinda cheezy! haha)!
    This post is amazing!!
    I love how you described everything. I think I need to start thinking deep about my dreams too.
    I believe in Karma! haha...Oh man, what goes around surely comes around.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice! Four, I have discovered is a very good thing! It means balance and harmony!

    Christie! Isn't it a great feeling when things start to level out! You start to feel like your soulders can relax, if you get what I mean... lol

    Tywo!Oh! Does it ever!! If not your dreams, just start looking at your life, do you feel balanced and fulfilled?

    Thank you beautiful people! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC!!!!

    Fantastic---oh... I said that already!

    BIG Hugs,

    John

    ReplyDelete