Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Picnic piccies!

Ok,
So I'm kinda excited about tomorrow, the weather has been beautiful lately, and myself and some friends of mine who I have known since primary school (!!!) are going on a picnic!! :D


Two of the gals have beautiful little boys (One who I am godmother for and absolutely adore).
One friend thought I was nuts for suggesting such a thing! haha, but they came around, and I am so excited! 
I get a chance to take some pictures, along with some great food! :)


I love taking photos, mainly of natural un-posed shots that capture a moment which would otherwise go unnoticed. There's something special about capturing a child's emotions or facial expressions, it's like you've caught a glimpse into a magical world that only they can see!


Such magic!

4 comments:

  1. I love picnics, and photography.
    I can't wait for a reunion with my primary school friends!!
    That picture is amazing.
    Have fun.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo! You'll have a great time, make sure that you take loads of photo's!
    Hey, you are one strong person, so don't doubt yourself. Just be strong and have the courage to take that first step into the unknown.
    In other words, try dipping your toe in the water and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may just do that! ;)

    That is a pic I took of my gorgeous godson, there's more to it, but for privacy reasons I just showed that part of it :)
    Such gorgeous eyes! And his smile is a heart melter!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, there is a tag and an award for you over at my site!

    ReplyDelete