Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

7 things...

I was given my first award by Alice In Wonderland, a beautiful soul, and I have been asked to share 7 things you may not know about me!


I have a book of poems (for lack of a better word)  that no one has ever read.


When I was younger I genuinely thought if I believed enough, I could fly! (I sometimes still do!)


A way I can tell if I like someone is by looking in their eyes! You can always tell if a person has given up on the wonders and hope of life through their eyes; just in the way you can tell they still have curiosity and trust in the world they live in.


I think I have a gift, but I don't know how to harness it. 


Jewel's "A night without Armor" is the first book of poems I had ever read. I wanted to be like her so much, she has helped me to be the person I am today now that I think of it, such a strong soul.


I can't stand when people chew with their mouth open! I get so angry! 


I prefer to listen more than talk. 


So, I now leave it open to answer any questions you may have for me!
Anything you want to know, fire away!

4 comments:

  1. i think you should post some of your poetry on here! i bet it is amazing :)
    i think i can fly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have/do all these except numbers 5 and 7. I talk a lot, I should really start listening.
    Post your poems, you are a good writer.
    I love this post.

    P.S.
    Yes, take a photography course! Do you know I was thinking about taking one this summer?
    Read minds much?...lol
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks!! :)
    I don't know if I'll post anything from the book, I'll see how I go! ;)

    that's awesome!! SO do it! If I do, I'll let you know :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, post some poetry! It would be very interesting to read, and I too am a talker and not a listener! One thing that really gets my back up is people being "picked on" or bullied, so I always stand up for the littler people and I know right now that there is someone going around "stealing" other people's work, so keep an eye out for anything unusual going on because this woman needs to be taken down!
    Take care. I really enjoyed our chats!

    ReplyDelete