Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Friday, April 23, 2010

An award!!










So! I was given an award today!! :D I get so happy when I get one! haha, smalls things amuse...

I have to answer the questions she passed on, so here it goes!


If you were a Disney cartoon character, who would you be?
 Cinderella! Or Jasmine from Aladin... Dude! Flying carpets!!


Sweet or savoury?
Definitely savoury! 

If you could spend an evening with anyone, fact/fiction, living or dead, who would you choose?
Aww, that's hard!... Marylin Manson!? Jewel, Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Van Gogh, Shakespeare, nan, pop, pat, uncle Gary, 


Plane, Train or Automobile?
Well, planes are scary but they usually mean going somewhere exciting and exotic!!


Picnic or Cinema?
Both?! Picnic for the fun you can have with friends and family, and cinema for the worlds you can enter!


Cat or Dog?
Dogs! Loyal, playful, cuddly, always happy to see you! :)


Book or D.V.D?
Oooh, I do like a good book, and I also appreciate a good performance or cinematography!


Long hair or short hair?
On me? Short is easier for me to handle all the curls, on guys, either or ;)


Favourite T.V show?
Aah there's a few, House, NCIS, Trueblood!!!!!


First band or artist I followed?
Jewel!


If I had more people following I would pass on the award, but Alice in Wonderland has given it to those I would have! lol

5 comments:

  1. HaHaHa! That happened to me more than once, so I just went through my list and chose some that didn't already have it.

    Hey, you've changed your background! Are you planning on doing anything special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you changed your layout. :)
    Congrats on you award.
    You are as lovely as your answers.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha thanks guys! I won't be putting a pic in the background, (can't figure out how to! the last one was just a template i copied into the html but didn't have the same customizing options as these ones do :( )
    I'm working on a heading image tho, soon to come!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete