Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Focus on your smile

It's occurred to me lately that people need to focus on what makes them smile, not frown.


I just posted on my facebook "What's one thing that made you smile today?" And it attracted such a range of responses, some funny, cute, kind and beautiful responses!


When you think about it, everyday there will be at least one thing that will make you smile!
Be it a text message from someone you like, something on tv, a song, a childs laughter, or a spontaneous memory!


Sure there will be things that make you frown or upset possibly, but really, being negative is such an energy drainer! And being negative becomes a bad habit.


So each day, just think back on something that made you smile! Write it down, share it or blog about it!





Keep smiling beautiful souls!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks.
    I agree with you. There is so much to smile about. Life is beautiful.
    Have I told you how much I love your background picture?. It's awesome.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of things make me smile everyday!
    Hey, I gave you an award yesterday. I didn't know if you knew about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at that awesome smile!!

    ReplyDelete