Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Need to say...

There's something I want to, need to, say...
But the words won't travel up
From my heart, they just stay down there.
Too scared of showing up in front of you,
Only to be abandoned in the cold lonely air.


Don't you get tired of this?
Back and forth we struggle to find the balance,
Like kids on a sea-saw,
Too stubborn to lose.
It's time to let go.


Against all reason and sensibility this has happened!
I shake my head in the absurdity of it all.
How is this possible?
"This is your payment" Karma says to me,
Yes, Karma.


There's nothing more I can say to that.


One wrong turn
And her wiry fingers have clawed around my heart.
This is my due, but when will it end?
When will it be that my heart will be mine again,
Mine to give to someone who will give me theirs back?


3 comments:

  1. Very lovely.
    Say what you need to say.
    I think everybody can relate to this post. Beautifully written.
    I love your blog.
    I like you :]

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. When you have really, really loved one man, can you ever love again?
    I was widowed 4 years ago when I was 26, and it has made me so scared to let go and love again.
    These are the things that I would love to open up and write about, but I hug these memories to me like a security blanket that I am scared incase I loose.
    You are young, sweetie, someone is out there just waiting for you.
    At the moment, I have my own demons to fight.
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals,
    I had the chance to say what I needed to the other night, but the words just would not come out! No matter how much I tried!
    I just want to move on, trust again, feel again... I didn't love this person, just a very complicated story :S

    I understand what you mean about losing your memories if you write them down or share them... But, sometimes it can also to help them live on.

    Thanks again guys, :)
    xxx

    Beautiful souls

    ReplyDelete