Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

7 MORE things :D

A lovely gal passes on an award and some questions!! :D
Did you know this about me?!


1) What is your favourite scent? 
Aww, that's so mean asking this, you will think I'm weird... lol, I really like the smell of a man's cologne mixed in with a tiny bit of man odour hahaha... :S

2) Who is your favourite poet? 

Hmm, Shakespeare has some good stuff, :P

3) Who was your best childhood friend? 

Alexis, who I've known since I was 3, and still hang out with!! xx

4) First band/artist you bought a cd of? 

Bought? I think it was one of Jewel's albums

5) What is your favourite subject in high school? 

It was drama!! haha,

6) What is your religion? 

Catholic

7) What is your favourite drink? 

Mmmm, I love banana and mango juice, (Any juice really), red bull, Baileys!! mmmm

8) How many hours do you spend on the computer? 

Eeek too many!! Because I study by distance, anything between 4-8 hours a day!!

9) What was the first adult novel you read, and at what age? 

Adult!? I believe it could have been Patricia Cornwell's 'Post Mortem', excellent series!

10) Did you want to be either a firefighter or a rock star as a kid? Yes or No

Yes!! hahaha


Now my turn to ask some questions and pass it on :D


1) Have you ever tried to lick your elbow?


2) If you could do anything in the realms of imagination what would it be?


3) Sunrise or Sunset?


4) Favourite eye colour?


5) Do you feel your zodiac sign describes you well? How?


6) What's your opinion on the new 3D televisions?!


7) How do you feel about Pluto being stripped of its 'planet' status?


8) What's a ghost story you personally know of?


9) Have you ever tried to fake an accent to a tourist or stranger?


10) When it comes to dishes, washing or drying?


Mmmmm, I'm passing this onto


Tywo,


iLOVE


Alice in Wonderland I know you have been bombarded with them, so I leave the choice to you! ;) haha 



3 comments:

  1. Oh NO!!!! Actually I don't mind being tagged, but someone got there before you!
    These things go around and around so much, and I already had the one for tonight planned, so I'm going to have to pass on yours.....but I will get you next time around! (evil grin!)
    I'm also going to make a new award to go with it too!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will do this tomorrow!

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwww cute post! :)
    cute blog aswell,

    xx.


    CTRLOVE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete