Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

That's what friends are for!

Growing up I never really knew what it was like to have lots of close friends...
There are my two friends who I've practically grown up with since I was three, they are the sort of friends who you don't need to be in contact with everyday to know that we're still there for each other.
They are the friends who accept each other for you are, the ones that can be complete opposites to each other but somehow fit! 


I also have friends who I can be completely me around, no masks or acts or holding back on anything I think or feel! I value this so much, as a person who believes in being true to yourself, it's good to know I have the chance to do this around friends who make me feel accepted! 


I value each friendship in my life, each person I let into my world brings a quality that I admire, identify with and/or love! 


I'm the sort of person that friendship doesn't happen instantly over a coffee or night out on the town... It takes time and trust... Once they are in my heart, it takes a lot for them to leave! I will give chance after chance for the ones I have brought into my life, I am easy to forgive but hard to forget.


The only reason they could leave my heart is if they were to stop being true to themselves, to lie to themselves about the person they are....


I am loyal to my friends and would do absolutely anything for them! I would rather put myself out for them rather than knowing they are upset or in need... 













What do you value about friendship?

No comments:

Post a Comment