Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Monday, March 22, 2010

52 Week challenge, week 9-11

Ok,
So there is a messy and rather disgraceful one in there, but hey, no one can be perfect all of the time, and instead of cheating, I may as well post a pic that was actually taken during that week... (Week 9 if you can't guess, lol) 




Week 11 is from the LADY GAGA concert in Newcastle!!! :D LOVE that woman!!! I was calling a friend so she could hear the concert, and decided to take a pic of her on the phone!! lol


 How many more weeks to go??!

Week 9


Week 10


Week 11

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, is that you actually drinking and driving?
    LOL, Hope that you had a brilliant time!
    It looks like good fun was had by all!
    The Lady Gaga concert looked brilliant, it is a pity that it wasn't Newcastle U.K. or we could have met up!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, NO! I would never do that! Steering wheels in Aus are actually on the right side, I was passenger, although still illegal to be drinking in the car.... lol
    I do have so much fun with my gals, they rock my world! :)
    Lady gaga, was soooo good!!!!! I have so much respect for that woman! In her sydney show she passed out three times while performing, but kept going instead of stopping the show!! That is dedication!!
    Wow, how awesome would it be if i did come to the UK?!! I really do want to visit there one day, who knows!! ;)
    I think if I go over there I will try and get a job teaching :)
    Hope all is well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perk, just a quick line to REMIND you to open your mail!!!! I sent you a mail yesterday!

    ReplyDelete