Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Snippits of this and that!

I've been gone too long,
I know.
Would you like to know why?
Or just hear I'm sorry?
Let me know.

Well here's a few vague separate verses to give you an idea of what's been happening.....

What is it that really matters?
So much, work, effort, time and money,
For the things I don't care about,
I just want to be happy, and this is not it.


I've given my light to another nameless face,
It's ok this time.
Not really. Is it ever?


I worry about you, so much.
Please don't leave me, us, this world.
You're ready to leave this world,
Ready to let go,
Don't leave, Don't leave, no.
Cos I'm hangin' on to you,
And I'm not ready to leave.


I've been waiting, for a long time.
I've been searching, for you.
And I would give it all up to see you, once more.

I want love like the movies,
I want to hear the music,
I want to feel my heart race,
I want that rush.
If this isn't what it's like,
Let's play pretend.
I'll close my eyes,
See what I want to see,
Hear what I want to hear.
But,
Let's hope you're different,
I have a feeling you are.


Again, I'm sorry guys. I have just been too preoccupied, I will work my way back in though!

No comments:

Post a Comment