Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pick a mood- Any mood!

It's been too long, I know, again... I'd say sorry, and I'd mean it, but would it make a difference?

I don't know how I feel these days,
Empty-yet my mind races.
Bored-yet a thousand things to do.
Lonely- yet talking to people everyday.
Whining- Yet I don't share it with anyone.
Lost- But I know exactly where I am.

I couldn't even make up my mind whether to write this as a poem, or simply say it straight out.

I still don't know what I want to say...
I want to curl up, hide under my blanket
and wait for the sun to come out.

I want someone to share things with-
I've worked on becoming strong,
I've preached about being independent- and practiced it too!

Now it's the waiting game............

Do I wait for Mr. Right?
Or settle for Mr. Safe?

I know what I deserve,
But will I ever get it?
Do these qualities really exist within a person?

I feel pathetic at times...

Perhaps where I live compensates for the people? lol

3 comments:

  1. I know just how you feel! My life just feels stagnant at the moment. I only came back here as a stop-gap...and that was almost 5 years ago now! I do love it here though, but now that Autumn is on us, I'm feeling restless!
    Yeah, stay with Mr Safe until Mr Right comes along!
    Miss writing to you!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know sometimes we feel that we are the only ones feelings such emotions,but trust me there are people out there who can connect with this post easily,especially me.I have so much to do, so many priorities set,but my life's clock has stopped,and sadly I am not minding.You know the reason,I am still clueless for the lapse of time.
    Anyways,beautiful blog,so simple and pure.
    Take care.
    BH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you!!!
    Come back!



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete