Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Do you think it's possible?

I feel like a child,
eager and excited to be told that everything I believe in is real,
clinging on to hope with bewildering eyes.

Is it possible, do you think?

Do you believe that true love is found at first glance? 
At first sight?

I was sitting at a table,
Of middle aged people,
grown into their lives.

Two speak of how they met their partner.

The man spoke of his wife, 
And as they stood at the altar, she looked at him and said "I always knew I was going to marry you. I was told, I will fall in love with and marry a man in uniform."

The woman said "And as I saw him walk past, I told the girls 'See that man? He's mine!' I knew I was going to marry him right there and then."

Do you think this is the way it's meant to be with everyone?

The relationships that last,
 Are the ones sparked by an instant knowing?

Or are these people the exception to the rule?

Are we meant to wait all our lives for that small chance we'll receive that same fate? 
Run into our soul mate and just know?



No comments:

Post a Comment