Every moment, unique in its own. Life is beautiful.

Monday, November 8, 2010

We never understand,
Never understand the beginning of the end.

What changed?

When did our hearts diverge?

You ask.

Isn't love the strongest bond?

Stronger than the strains of time and distance?

Your heart aches, but it aches with strength.

No one ever understands the end,

Until it has ended, unfortunately.

Your search for reason within
The chaos and clash of heart and mind,
Is a futile battle.

Ride the chaos,
Feel the turns,
Go up, down, turn upright, down and upright again.

No journey is complete
Without each step taken.

2 comments:

  1. So very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah dear, I understand this so well.
    Thank you for your comment. Thanks for caring.
    I'm doing well. Brenton and I ended on good terms. I'll tell you all about it when I write to you.
    I love and miss you very much.



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete